Thursday, October 10, 2013

Celebrating 7 Months!


What a wonderful week to celebrate Evelyn's 7 month birthday!  We scheduled a 7 month photo shoot with Sara Jasper Photography to be held at Shaw Pumpkin Farm.  We had such a wonderful time, and we are so extremely happy with the pictures from that evening.  It's hard to believe that Evelyn is 7 months, but we have enjoyed each and every moment with our darling little girl!
It was too hard to choose my favorite pictures, so I decided why not, and I uploaded many of them!
* I weigh 17 lbs, and I am 27 1/2 inches long!
* I wear 6-9 month clothes and size 3 diapers
* I love to sit and play with my toys all day long
*I have tried cereal, green beans, and sweet potatoes, but cereal is my favorite so far!
* My favorite toys include: my monkey binkie, my giraffe, and my Sophie giraffe
* I sleep with a light blanket in my crib now
* My favorite song is the Itsy Bitsy Spider!
 We just love this little girl!!










No comments:

Post a Comment