We have had so much fun this summer. This post just shows a few of the fun things that have gone on inside the Field household :)
Evelyn has found a new place to hang out....Carter doesn't seem to mind.
She's pretty curious, and one day while she was pulling all of our bath towels out of the cabinet she found a shower cap and wanted to wear it all around the house.
Carter and I hanging out on the front porch while I studied for my Comprehensive Exam.
Supervising Daddy while he put the wagon together. She was a little too excited to wait until he was finished!
He was so excited when it was finally finished until he realized he had left the handle at his parents' house. That didn't stop the two of them from going for a ride. She LOVED it, and needless to say, Chris's back was sore from beding over to push her around the neighborhood!
I think this is love....
I bought Evelyn a little plastic golf set on a whim, but she really likes playing with it. She doesn't understand the concept of hitting the ball though, and when I try to help her she looks down where the ball was and wonders where it went!
Chris has been trying to come home for lunch on Wednesdays. Evelyn really likes it, and one day she and I decided to surprise him with a picnic lunch. He was thrilled :)
She is determined to feed herself with utensils, and this is the result....
No comments:
Post a Comment