Saturday, April 27, 2013

Newport, KY HeartChase

This year I participated in the Newport HeartChase with friends.  The HeartChase is an event hosted by the American Heart Association to help promote healthy lifetsyles and a healthy heart.  The event is described as Minute to Win It meets The Amazing Race.  Each team participates in fun activities and challenges.  In addition to the events, we also were able to watch as the Guinness Book of World Records for the longest plank hold was broken!  An over 3 hours plank hold broke the record, amazing!!   Evelyn and I were on a team with Emily and Molly, and although we didn't participate to win the event, we had a fantastic day!
 Tooth brush game where teams had to carry a toothbrush on the bill of a hat from my cup to another!
Making fruit smoothies on a spinning bike! Evelyn and I at the bowling alley for another event!
 Breaking the Guinness Book of World Records for the longest plank hold!

No comments:

Post a Comment