Grandma Field had a special birthday this year as she was able to celebrate it with her granddaughter. Evelyn and I spent the day putting up decorations at our house and making brownies for Grandma. I put Evelyn in her Bumbo seat on the counter, and she watch while I stirred the brownies. I even let her hold a spoon so she felt like she was helping :) Mr. and Mrs. Field and Greg came over that evening and enjoyed Chicken and Cranberry Enchiladas. After dinner Evelyn helped Grandma Field open her presents and watched as Grandma blew out her candles on her brownies! After putting Evelyn down for bed, we played a friendly game of Scene It Friends addition. Chris and his mom loved the series Friends, therefore; they knew every answer so Mr. Field, Greg and I watched the two battle it out. We ended up just playing for fun in the end :) We hope you had a wonderful birthday Grandma Field!!
No comments:
Post a Comment